Navigate Care Consulting provides a comprehensive approach towards addressing and preventing student health problems that may get in the way of learning. Our licensed professionals are available for health management and consultation by offering advice on how schools can ensure compliance with health related state and federal requirements.
We Help You Avoid Illness throughout the School Year
Navigate Care Consulting engages in planning and implementing strategies to protect, promote, and manage the health and safety of students, teachers, volunteers, etc. We take a comprehensive and creative approach towards preventing and addressing health problems that interfere with learning.
Navigate Care Consulting also provides various staff educational courses including CPR / AED training, First Aid, OSHA training, Medication Administration, and other various courses.
Navigate Care Consulting provides an array of medical consultation services to schools and educational institutions from set-up to follow-up. The services we provide during the period of organization and preparation include (but are not limited to):
- Assessing current school health program
- Setting up a health services area
- Setting up first aid and minor illness management systems
- Developing a student health record system that includes
- Complete medical information
- Special health needs,
- Immunization history
- Familiarizing students and staff with emergency care plans, , medication administration, and individual special health needs
- Training school personnel how to recoup Special Education costs with third-party billing
Our follow up services include:
- Conducting visits that are weekly, monthly, or as needed
- Updating a new or transferred student’s health information
- Providing assistance with immunization compliance and completing annual state reporting
- Providing assistance with 504 plans
- Providing assistance with a contagious illness’ follow up
- Providing assistance with childhood screenings
- Planning excursions and field trips for students with medical conditions
- Offering special education IEP participation and health evaluation summations
- Referring families to community clinics and resources for follow up on any needs